I provide doula services for your labor, birth and postpartum period. This unique service is $600, which includes 2-3 prenatal visits, attendance at your birth, and 1-2 postpartum visits. For a combination of both childbirth education and doula services there is a discount of $50.
**Please ask about the discounts that I provide to active military families and low income families**
Doula services will also include:
- A discussion of your preferences for labor support, pain control and interventions.
- Assistance in researching and writing a birth plan.
- Hand-outs covering labor and birth positions, breastfeeding information, and postpartum care for mom and baby.
- Professional referrals and resources available to you at any time.
- Access to my lending library (books, videos, tapes).
- Emotional, physical and informational support during pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum.
- Use of my labor support tools such as hot/cold rice packs, birth ball, tennis balls, aromatherapy oils, massage oils, crockpot for ginger water compresses, music, my caring hands, my reassuring voice.
- Help initiating breastfeeding as soon as possible after birth.